Recent News: This is the New concept of iJerick’s Website!

You are not connected. Please login or register

..FEEL FREE TO WRITE..

+2
xiixii
i v a n t a g e
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-01-24, 03:07

i v a n t a g e

i v a n t a g e
Wizard
Wizard

..FEEL FREE TO WRITE essay,qoute,qoutation,poems,fable,story that strikes you most...

2..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty Re: ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-01-25, 09:50

xiixii

xiixii
Wizard
Wizard

i made a poem..

but it's too long for me to type it here..

hahaha

3..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty Re: ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-01-29, 15:13

afejayc94th

afejayc94th
Freak
Freak

So I joined JV Basketball at the beginning of the year. And mom was okay about it, cause she wanted me to work out and stuff. So it was my first basketball game, and mom was like, “You should stop playing basketball.” I was like, o_O!!! I was so pissed. We even had an argument about it. I didn’t even talked to her for like 2 or 3 days. I wonder why she told me that. Is it because she doesn’t want me getting tired? I mean, i think she’s being too protective. So I quit. And that was my first and last basketball game =/

Then after that, I heard that 4 or 5 people from JV Basketball quit after I did. And i felt bad -_-. So I was thinking to go back and try to convince my mom to let me play basketball again. So I called her, I asked her if I can play again, and she was like, “if you can, cause it might affect your grades at school” I was like, “no, i can do it, can I play?” Then suddenly, she answered, “No”. WTF, right? I was like, fine… So now, I am so pissed at her so bad =/ I don’t know what to do Sad

4..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty Re: ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-01-30, 06:21

cess

cess
Addict
Addict

lol! lol! i enjoy it ..

5..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty Re: ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-01-30, 11:35

shastine

shastine
Addict
Addict

my gawd. my story is just to long for me to post it here. lol. infact, ndi pa tapos. ala kseng time ]:

Okay, here. I got this from one of my friend's quotes. (:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when you're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes .. good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -- a friend.

enjoy ^^

6..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. Empty Re: ..FEEL FREE TO WRITE.. 2010-02-02, 12:11

CHUM♥

CHUM♥
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

tugs ..
iLOVEYOUSHASTINE XD

http://crayoncoloredme.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: